Ready to join our team?
We are hiring a Dental Hygienist full-time (32 hours) at Tecumseh Ridge Dental here in Norman. A successful candidate works well with a team, is self-motivated and flexible. We expect you to have a friendly and welcoming attitude towards our patients and believe in the importance of customer service. If you’re a hard-working dental hygienist excited to be part of a fast-growing team, Tecumseh Ridge Dental is an ideal place to further your career.
Pay range: $30-45 per hour
Qualifications for Dental Hygienist
- Graduate of an accredited school of dental hygiene
- Registered Dental Hygienist licensure in Oklahoma
- Current CPR certification
- 1-2 years of experience working in a dental practice preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven dedication to provide high quality, comprehensive dental care
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Strong working knowledge of dental terminology, equipment, and practices
Responsibilities for Dental Hygienist
- Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including dental prophylaxis, scaling and root planing, fluoride, and sealant placement,
- Complete a thorough assessment of the patient’s teeth, bone, and periodontal tissues, and document any abnormalities or suspected conditions
- Customize care to meet patient’s oral health
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene techniques
- Aid the dentist with procedures and emergencies as needed
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Provide all care in conjunction with accepted professional dental practices and standards
Please email your resume to email@example.com with salary expectations and work availability, and schedule your interview today. To learn more about Tecumseh
Ridge Dental visit our website at www.andrewwheatleydds.com.