We are looking for a motivated, customer-service-focused dental hygienist to join our team.
Pay Range: $35-45 per hour, based on experience
We would like to hire a Dental Hygienist willing to work 1-2 days at Tecumseh Ridge Dental in Norman to help us keep growing. A successful candidate works well with a team, is self-motivated and flexible. We expect you to have a friendly and welcoming attitude towards our patients and believe in the importance of customer service. If you’re a hard-working dental hygienist with flexibility and drive, Tecumseh Ridge Dental is the place to be.
Responsibilities for Dental Hygienist
- Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including dental prophylaxis, scaling and root planing, fluoride and sealant placement,
- Complete a thorough assessment of the patient’s teeth, bone, and periodontal tissues, and document any abnormalities or suspected conditions
- Customize care to meet patient’s oral health
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene techniques
- Aid the dentist with procedures and emergencies as needed
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Provide all care in conjunction with accepted professional dental practices and standards
Qualifications for Dental Hygienist
- Graduate of an accredited school of dental hygiene
- Registered Dental Hygienist licensure in Oklahoma
- Current CPR certification
- 1-2 years of experience working in a dental practice preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven dedication to providing high quality, comprehensive dental care
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Strong working knowledge of dental terminology, equipment, and practices
Please email your resume to email@example.com with salary expectations and work availability, and schedule your interview today. To learn more about Tecumseh Ridge Dental visit our website at www.andrewwheatleydds.com.